Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DJ Sensé "Paper Cranes : A Progressive House Mix" by casadelsoul


This is an all vinyl set which is a continuation of my set on XRadio.biz for DJ Psychomagnet's show here in Las Vegas. I was feelin' the vibe pulling out a lot of my old bangers so I had to get it out of my system.

I would like to make a special note on the remix of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" that I put on this mix. It is a 15 minute long epic which is hands down THE original trance/progressive house record in my opinion. This is a super rare 12" remix done in 1982 by Patrick Cowley on the legendary Casablanca records. The clincher is that I found this record in mint condition in the plastic at an Arc Thrift Store in Denver for $2. Epic!



DJ Sensé "Paper Cranes : A Progressive House Mix" by casadelsoul

No comments: